Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
I aske because there are a few portable batterypacks out there, which could give just enough juice. But they all work with an USB connection, since they were built with charging smartphones/tablets in mind. Is it actually possible?
Thanx if you can help me out there.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the USB a 3.1 input port?
- Asked by John H from Mercer Island
- 28 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB a 3.1 input port?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can I use this adaptor to charge my Macbook from a standard USB charger that offers a USB type A power connection?
- Asked by Stephen T
- 21 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to charge my Macbook from a standard USB charger that offers a USB type A power connection?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter