lost iPod connector cable
Hello, SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP: I need to know if this Apple Connector will work with my PC Windows and my iPod Nano 2nd Generation 4GB???? I lost the connector cable and am unable to recharge my iPod or to download music from iTunes. DESESPERATELY waiting for a correct answer so I can place my order with Apple Store. Thanks. 06/20/10
1 Answer from the Community
If you look under the "Overview" you will see an area that states "This accessory is compatible with the following:".
Below there, you will see a very large matrix of supported devices. In there, you will also note that the iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum) is listed.
- Answered by Wulf K from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if i have a movie on my iPod nano, can i use this cable to watch it on my iPad? both are same charging/connectors
- Asked by Asad H
- Flag as inappropriate (if i have a movie on my iPod nano, can i use this cable to watch it on my iPad? both are same charging/connectors)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?
- Asked by Sarah H from Cave City
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Is the USB connector identical to the older iPod Camera Connector?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB connector identical to the older iPod Camera Connector?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit