will this lead allow audio playback via the front USB on my JVC KW-XG701 Car Audio System?
Bluetooth Playback is "Lumpy" at best, although the vioce dialling and calling support via Bluetooth is superb. I'm looking for a wired alternative to the Audio Bluetooth playback. The port on the front of my JVC KW-XG701 Car Head Unit will charge my iPhone 4, but as yet, I have not found a way of simply plugging into the USB port and playing stored music via USB.
This feature works perfectly on iPod / iPhone Docking Stations??
Any help would be great!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?
- Asked by Chris K from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Hea…
will this adaptor allow USB/External Harddrive playback on the new Apple TV?
- Asked by Eric T from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adaptor allow USB/External Harddrive playback on the new Apple TV?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter