How does this equipment actually adapt an iPhone to the TTY's primary function of sending/receiving text in telephone medium?
I.e., does this adapter allow those who are deaf or have a hearing impairment to type from their iPhone directly to another TTY (as usually a TTY user would type directly to another TTY user)?
Other information regarding this device seems to mention audio input/output, but clearly if you are deaf, that isn't necessarily be a very helpful option. Since the object of TTYs is to infact eliminate the need for hearing during the conversation, just wondering exactly how this adapter works.
Any responses appreciated - thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
- Asked by Stephen M
- 19 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
How does the charger cord for iPhone 5 interface with euro adapters?
- Asked by Stephen A from New Haven
- 26 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the charger cord for iPhone 5 interface with euro adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit