which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini
This version is limited to one display. I have 2GB of RAM in my dual core Mac Mini and want to convert this into my entertainment center. I've been told I'm limited to 30" max and I'm OK with that but I want to know what is the "best" configuration. Thank you very much.
- Asked by fn from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini)
1 Answer from the Community
30" is the max if your using a computer display. I have my Mac Mini, with only one display port hooked up to my Panasonic Viera 42" Plasma and it work's great. If your looking for a good TV for a Mac Mini, try to find one with a DVI in and that is 1080p.
- Answered by Dylan B from Ponte Vedra Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i play my old mini mac on my new HDTV TV?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (can i play my old mini mac on my new HDTV TV?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???
- Asked by Oswaldo N from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…