iPod to VGA/LCD display
I would like to show a video I created on iMovie. Instead of transporting my entire MacBook, I'd like to just transport the video on my iPod. Is there a cable that can go from my iPod to a VGA/LCD projector? Is there a combination of 2 cables that would make this work?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod to VGA/LCD display)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. There is a Composite Cable available for the iPods on this store. Search for it, I can't name a single LCD projector that doesn't have a traditional composite (yellow, red, white) cable setting system available on it. That should work, however you're in the wrong section for this. Try iPod. P.S. Check first that you iPod is on the compatible list for the Composite cable (this is always at the bottom of the page..)
- Answered by Andrew P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?
- Asked by Paul P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …