Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?
The MacBook was bought in 2009. The data projector is the kind that plugs into a normal PC monitor socket
3 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Bryce B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, if it has a VGA-input (often called PC-input).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cheers folks - got one and it works fine. Though negotiating the different screen sizes, and mirroring/extending the desktop, isn't quite as easy as I'd hoped...
- Answered by George D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you use this to transfer data from an old MacBook Pro to the new 2016 MacBook Pro 2016?
- Asked by Cristian C from Peekskill
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to transfer data from an old MacBook Pro to the new 2016 MacBook Pro 2016?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…