Would this adapter allow me to plug in my XBOX 360 through VGA to the new 27 inch iMac to use as a monitor for the XBOX?
1 Answer from the Community
I read an article (Can't remember source, sorry.) They said that at this time the input feature only works with a Mini DisplayPort cable to another DisplayPort device. In the article they mentioned trying HDMI-Mini DP and DVI-Mini DP both without any success. They didn't mention VGA.
- Answered by Bryan S from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect a xbox 360 controller
- Asked by Pannatee T from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a xbox 360 controller)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
So i want this product to be able to play my Xbox1 while using the IMAC monitor as the screen, will this product allow me to do that?
- Asked by Joseph P from Heath
- Flag as inappropriate (So i want this product to be able to play my Xbox1 while using the IMAC monitor as the screen, will this product allow me to do that?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …