What size is the audio connector on airport express
What cable do I need to connect to airport express audio out to the RCA phono connection on HiFi input. can you tell me the size of the audio out connection.
- Asked by Gregory S
- Flag as inappropriate (What size is the audio connector on airport express)
1 Answer from the Community
3.5 mm standard stereo or mini-toslink socket. You need a 3.5 mm to dual-RCA (phono) Y lead, which most electronics shops should be able to sell or manufacture for you.
- Answered by Sabahattin G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where can you use the AirPort Express?
- Asked by Justin B from Largo
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can you use the AirPort Express?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet