Will there be any delay in the music sound between the speakers on my PC and airport connected speaker ?
1 Answer from the Community
When you use the "multiple speakers" function from iTunes the delay is recalculated so that there is no discrepancy between connected devices. I have played music simultaneously from my Mac and 2 Airport Expresses (old type) with no problem of different delays across the respective connected sound systems.
- Answered by Adrian W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will HomePod connect to Sonos speakers?
- Asked by Axel B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Will HomePod connect to Sonos speakers?)
- Asked about: HomePod
which model phone jack plugs into Model a1136? I don't get music when I connect to a new chair that has speakers and a small amp. I plugged my iPhone
- Asked by David F from Cherryville
- Flag as inappropriate (which model phone jack plugs into Model a1136? I don't get music when I connect to a new chair that has speakers and a small amp. I plugged my iPhone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable