Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?
I would love to be able to view recently shot footage on my iPad when onsite using the JVC HM-100. I don't expect the iPad to act as a monitor (although that would be incredibly excellent if someone can invent a way to do that) but simply allow me to check footage on a screen other than the crummy lcd on the camera.
My understanding is that the HM100 uses the Sony XDCAM EX encoder in an FCP compatible .mov wrapper?
JVC shoots at 720p or 1080i, if that makes any diference.
Thanks in advance fro any answers
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the ipad air read the .mov format video from my Lumix camera SDHC card?
- Asked by Geoff B from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the ipad air read the .mov format video from my Lumix camera SDHC card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can I utilize this accessory to check game camera footage and then remove the images from the SD card?
- Asked by Kevin A from Purcell
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I utilize this accessory to check game camera footage and then remove the images from the SD card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader