Can I print using my Dell wireLess printer?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print using my Dell wireLess printer?)
1 Answer from the Community
Only if you have 3rd party software installed, designed to accomplish the task. The Ap Store has many solutions, one of which I use called "Print n Share". You will have to install the free server software on a local computer, but it will allow you to print to any local printer, wired or wireless, that resides within the network.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Will this adapter work for printers?
- Asked by Cameron H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work for printers?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet