Can I use my Ipad Air facetime camera with autocue app at the same time?
I have been doing some 'talking head' type videos using one ipad to film and another for the autocue... the lack of eye contact with the camera makes this arrangement less than ideal.
Is it possible to use the Facetime camera and an autocue app (I've been using 'proprompter') so that it can all be done on the same machine? I realise the quality of the FT camera may not be as good as the one of the other side.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Could it work with facetime?
- Asked by Yi-wen W from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Could it work with facetime?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Con…
No answers yet
Can we charge and use facetime at same time?
- Asked by Olivier T from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we charge and use facetime at same time?)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter