Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
I have the 30 pin usb and sd connection kit. When I upgraded to an iPad Air and iPhone 5s, I purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor so I could still import photos directly to my iPad Air and IPhone. It doesn't work. Why? I am disappointed as I was told that this would be a compatible option as opposed to purchasing a new lightning camera adaptor kit!
1 Answer from the Community
My same set up will only work if I do a press and hold and slide to power off. After restarting comes on screen comes on, turn off and insert adapters with SD card and turn device on photos will then import. It’s aggravating but it works on my iPad Air2. Most of the time this technique works but sometimes it doesn’t and I start over again with the same steps.
- Answered by Charles M from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the apple pencil on an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Hannah B
- 16 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use the apple pencil on an iPhone 5s?
Can you use Apple Airpods 2 with a iPhone 5s or a iPhone 6?
- Asked by Charlie D from Rockhampton
- 1 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use Apple Airpods 2 with a iPhone 5s or a iPhone 6?