Will the Connection Kit (with the help of the iPad) geotag photos taken with a camera that does not have that feature?
I use a Canon 550d (DSLR) and it really bugs me that it does not geotag... I didn't realize until I noticed how useful geotagging can be.
Thanks in advance!
1 Answer from the Community
No, only the machine that actually takes the picture (camera, phone, etc) can tag it. It is impossible for the iPad to know this gps information if it wasn't there to take the picture.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the iPad camera kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad camera kit?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Warranty on camera connection kit? How long is the warranty for the Camera Connection Kit?
- Asked by Chad H from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (Warranty on camera connection kit? How long is the warranty for the Camera Connection Kit?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter