Will the 512GB Solid State Drive Kit originally meant for Macpro with part no. MC731ZM/A, work also with Macbook Pro 2010 and 2011 models?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it will, it can fit your computer, if you either take out your HDD and replace it with a SSD or Replace your Optical drive with a SSD to MacBook pro converter and SSD.
ifixit.com is a awesome site, which can help you do this with guides.
I highly prefer another SSD, then this. This one is very expensive. If you do not want your warranty to get avoided, then you should take it to Apple. If you do not have any warranty, then you should do this by yourself or take it to apple or anyway or another shop.
- Answered by Samad G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this hard drive solid state?
- Asked by Billy E from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this hard drive solid state?)
- Asked about: LaCie 4TB Rugged RAID Thunderbolt +…
Will this work with Macbook Air 13" 2010 Model?
- Asked by Tara B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Macbook Air 13" 2010 Model?)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…
No answers yet
Will the Magic Trackpad 2 work through the USB/Lightning cable without Bluetooth functionality.
- Asked by Michael A from Fair Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Magic Trackpad 2 work through the USB/Lightning cable without Bluetooth functionality.)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2 - Silver