Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?
The client has an otter box cover on an i-pad which is too thick to fit in a Ram-mount which we got last week. Maybe we can adapt it if we can fit into a VESA mount..
Many thanks, Marian Foley.
1 Answer from the Community
First of all, this product is not a VESA mount itself. It is an adapter that allows you to USE a standard VESA mount. Also it works only with the listed Apple displays by replacing the mounting arm.
Since the RAM mount will securely clamp the iPad to the wheelchair, IMO it seems like the Otter Box may be overkill. Perhaps you could just take the iPad out of the Otter Box? (According to the RAM site, the arm won't accept ANY case on the iPad.)
- Answered by Eric O from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this mount be used on the handlebar of a wheelchair?
- Asked by Jasmine T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this mount be used on the handlebar of a wheelchair?)
- Asked about: Quad Lock Bike Mount Kit for iPhone…
What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?
- Asked by Randall H from Hurricane
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro…
Can you use this with an iPad?
- Asked by Chloe C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this with an iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet