Will it fit 2014 desktop iMac27-inch: 3.2GHz If not is there a number one that I can use. thank you
3 Answers from the Community
Apple also sells the newer iMacs with a built-in VESA mount instead of a stand. If you haven't purchased one yet, find the link, "Looking for an iMac with a Built-in VESA Mount Adapter?" on the iMac page.
- Answered by Logan G from Greeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mounting bracket that attaches to the original stand.
- Answered by Vincent N from N. Bellmore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Logan is correct. This adapter will not fit the thinner iMacs which have a curved back as this plate is flat (even spent time on the phone with Apple techs to see if this is compatible). As far as I could find Apple is the only vendor that sells the new iMac with a VESA adapter. Very happy with my 5K retina BTW. The Ergotron LX desk mount works great with this setup!
- Answered by Eric B from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i used on iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)?
- Asked by Amando F from Bronx
- 10 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (can i used on iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB DDR4 2400M…
No answers yet
Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?
- Asked by Dan B
- 28 Sep 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…