can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?
im concedering buying a new macbook. i want this to work
2 Answers from the Community
Well you would plug it into the thunderbolt port on the side of your laptop, from there you would just (like a regular laptop) plug the ethernet cable in and your mac should automatically detect and connect to the ethernet! :)
- Answered by Baruch C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This should work with it, but you have to instal a driver for it first, if you don't have wifi at first, then it won't work, also, my 2015 13 inch Mac book pro won't give itself an IP address when connected, so you need to be able to do that for it in the system settings, it works fine after that
- Answered by Jonathan H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with a 2015 macbook air?
- Asked by Thomas W from Matthews
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a 2015 macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Would this adapter work on my 2015 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Raymond M from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this adapter work on my 2015 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…
No answers yet
Can LG Ultrafine 4k Display be used with a MacBook Air from 2015?
- Asked by Jan C from Southport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can LG Ultrafine 4k Display be used with a MacBook Air from 2015?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display