Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
Thank you for all the detailed instructions on how to load myriad software packies to ensure an RJ-45 can talk to a Windows 7 PC.
I am new to Apple so forgive such a simple question.
What benefit would I get from connecting my iPhone or iPad to my Windows PC with a RJ-45 vice a USB? I read all the questions and answers (it was inspiring to see such a consistently polite exchange in a help forum!). But the only thing I've been able to take away from the forum, is that this device will allow a faster exchange between an Apple device and Windows 7 (with the right handshaking software).
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
would this work with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter to connect to the internet
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (would this work with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter to connect to the internet)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
I need the ability to connect to ethernet. Will this adapter AND a Apple USB to ethernet adapter allow me to access a network via ethernet?
- Asked by Bill K from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate (I need the ability to connect to ethernet. Will this adapter AND a Apple USB to ethernet adapter allow me to access a network via ethernet?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter