Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
thunderbolt bridge - can you connect a 2017 iMac (Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C) to a Thunderbolt 1 (2012 iMac) and use as a thunderbolt bridge
- Asked by Joe W
- Flag as inappropriate (thunderbolt bridge - can you connect a 2017 iMac (Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C) to a Thunderbolt 1 (2012 iMac) and use as a thunderbolt bridge)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Does this work with the new Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the new Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…