Does this adaptor allow me to connect the Apogee Duet (1st gen) to my Mac?
1 Answer from the Community
Highly unlikely as it can't power my external G-TECH drive.
Time to upgrade to the Duet 2 to be safe...
- Answered by Chris B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be connected to a Mac with 1st Gen Thunderbolt (using the adapter)?
- Asked by Andrew P from Glen Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be connected to a Mac with 1st Gen Thunderbolt (using the adapter)?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus3 R4 12TB (4 by 3TB)…
Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?
- Asked by Zachary S from Midvale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Gen 2?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
No answers yet