Will it be faster?
MagSafe 2 has 85W as opposed to Magsafe's 45W.
I assume this means MagSafe 2 chargers will charge quicker?
If so, using the adapter on the lower one (45w) will be slower?
- Asked by Loic V
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it be faster?)
1 Answer from the Community
The converter doesn't change your charging speeds at all, it just allows you to connect your old MagSafe cord to the new MagSafe 2 plug.
Obviously a 45W will be slower than a 85W in terms of charging speeds. Just expect to see the same speeds with or without the converter.
- Answered by Josh W from Kalamazoo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this charge the iPhone faster?
- Asked by John K from Chalfont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the iPhone faster?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?
- Asked by Ronald W from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter