Can this work with the 80mm mini CD's that sometimes come with software?
2 Answers from the Community
No, the Apple SuperDrive uses a cantilever system to center the full sized disk to the central hip. Mini DVD-R disks are smaller than the mechanism can handle, your best bet is to access the companies support website and download the latest drivers (always a safer bet).
- Answered by Wallace K from New Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, those would get stuck inside just like with any other slot-loading drive.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work on a mac mini with an hdmi port?
- Asked by Grant W from Watford
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a mac mini with an hdmi port?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
Will this work between a MacBook Pro (2016) and an external Mini-B DVD/CD drive?
- Asked by Connor D from Harvest
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work between a MacBook Pro (2016) and an external Mini-B DVD/CD drive?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to Mini-B Charge Cable…