what is maximum size CD-R usable? 650mb or 7000mb? How can size be selected to optimize disc creation?
I have a super drive and 700mb CD-R I want to use to create MP3 disc from iTunes. According to Apple Support regarding iTunes files, a 650mb CD-R should store about 150 MP3 files. I want to store 123 files onto a 700mb CD-R and have to do it on two discs. Why isn't it working???? Is there any way to inform the super drive driver of the CD-R size so write adjustments are made??
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How does one adjust the fit?
- Asked by James C from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (How does one adjust the fit?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Please share what the actual size of the device is. Thank you.
- Asked by Robert E W from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate (Please share what the actual size of the device is. Thank you.)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock