What is the difference between the new iPhone 5C and 5S lightning cables? Are they compatible with the original iPhone 5 lightning cable?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, they are compatible. The lightning cable will work on all supported devices just as the 30 pin cable worked on all of the previous models. There is no change from the iPhone5/iPad4 cable to the iPhone5c/5s cable.
- Answered by Jonathan R from Carterville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this replace the original USB cable that came with my iPhone 5s
- Asked by Pamela V from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this replace the original USB cable that came with my iPhone 5s)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
is this cable compatible with the iphone 5?
- Asked by Ana S from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (is this cable compatible with the iphone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable