does it support ipod out mode?
I have a car adpater (MB-3) in my mercedes, will this support music output.. thanks.
- Asked by Ranjiv R
- Flag as inappropriate (does it support ipod out mode?)
4 Answers from the Community
Most likely, as it supports syncing.
- Answered by Justin C from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi, It is Ranjiv R.. I bought the adapter and place it on top of my iphone 4 adapter in the car and all my ipod functionality worked (Mercedes) .. which is great, no other usb adapter worked, probably due to a authentification chip Apple have placed in it..
- Answered by Ranjiv R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have actually heard from numerous people that not only does the conventional 30-pin to lightning adapter support music output in the Mercedes-Benz vehicles, but also contrary to Apple's claims, also support iPod mode with the Command Nav system to allow everything that you used to be able to do with the 30-pin dock Apple products. I would hope that this beautiful little adapter does the same.
- Answered by Sean C from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The other adapters do not support iPod out mode, so it seems unlikely that this one will.
- Answered by William R from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this cable support data transfer in Target Disk Mode between computers?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable support data transfer in Target Disk Mode between computers?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
Does this adapter support Target Disk mode on the Macbook, when using the USB-A port ?
- Asked by Gareth R from Loveland
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support Target Disk mode on the Macbook, when using the USB-A port ?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter