how do I save pictures from my mini iPad to save space
If I back up to the cloud, do I then remove the pictures from my i-Pad?
Is it possible to back them up to a USB drive?
- Asked by Roberta C from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I save pictures from my mini iPad to save space)
1 Answer from the Community
Connect your supplied cable to your device and USB to your computer. If the computer doesn't open automatically to the device's 'Internal Storage', for Windows go to 'Computer' (Win8 'This PC') and look for the iPad 'removable' drive. Click on 'Internal Storage' and find the folder with your pics in then select pics and either Copy & Paste or drag to a computer folder. Check to see the pics are there on your computer. Disconnect USB, go to device and delete the pics on your device, knowing they are backed-up. Another way is to use 'Cloud', folder selection with iTunes Sync and the like.
- Answered by Kim A from Killara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I save pictures to a flash drive using this?
- Asked by Tara K from Venango
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I save pictures to a flash drive using this?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
can I have my superdrive sit on its side, on my desk, to save space?
- Asked by Rene G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate (can I have my superdrive sit on its side, on my desk, to save space?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I save photos on the Files folder?
- Asked by Stefano M from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I save photos on the Files folder?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet