Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How to use Qi function in Toyota camry for charging iphone 6
- Asked by Chi Kin L from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use Qi function in Toyota camry for charging iphone 6)
- Asked about: iPhone
Compatible with a 2017 iMac?
- Asked by Bob B from Los Alamitos
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with a 2017 iMac?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU