Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.
1 Answer from the Community
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
- Answered by John B from Clemson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?
- Asked by Kathy M from Oak Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my old 30-pin iHome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter