Will there be any loss in audio quality when docking through the adapter? I have a bang and olufsen beosound a8 and prefer docking over AirPlay.
1 Answer from the Community
I don't see why there would be... The audio itself, just like in the 30 pin connector, only uses 2 pin outs.
- Answered by Nathaniel S from Sanford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
will this work with my audyssey audio dock?
- Asked by Kristina M from Woodland Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my audyssey audio dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)