Will this adapter work with my i-pod nano 2nd generation ? Have tried a cheaper one from Amazon but that did not work.
1 Answer from the Community
same thing i am looking for but this one wont work it is backwards.. need the 30 pin to be male and the lightning end to be female..apparently apple doesnt make one but some other markets do .. been researching this, they may not charge or sync.
- Answered by Lori B from Smith River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio
- Asked by Connie B from Saukville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable