Can I watch Internet videos from this
- Asked by Julian Q from Banning
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Internet videos from this)
4 Answers from the Community
I run Netflix from my iPhone to a TV through HDMI with this adapter. Works great.
- Answered by Curtis N from Mcgaheysville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, in addition to playing all quicktime videos on your TV, all devices with the lightning connector support mirroring so you can also put your entire iDevice screen on the TV.
- Answered by Mark I from Claremore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Lou the issue maybe that your head unit has a cable that hooks upto the handbrake. so when your handbrake is down it will not show video on the front screen when driving. Im not sure why theres no video showing on the rear screens would need more info to possibly diagnose.
- Answered by Keith P from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, you will see the internet videos on the FRONT screen BUT NOT on the rear entertainment screen when PARKED. Once in motion, there's nothing. Has anyone figured out how to make this work at the rear screen? I've used Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter with AC HDMI-A/V Cable, plus regular cable to keep the phone charged. Will appreciate your feedback.
- Answered by Louella M from Fair Oaks Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is there any lag while watching videos ?
- Asked by Mazin A from Alkhuwair
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any lag while watching videos ?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold
can i watch a video directly from the sd card?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch a video directly from the sd card?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can you watch video directly from the SD card?
- Asked by James W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you watch video directly from the SD card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet