How can I split IPhone 7 audio from HDMI Video output to a Lightning->3.5 audio adapter .
I use my IPhone 7 and AV adapter to output video via HDMI to a projector (Projector has no Audio or Audio output).
So of course I get video just fine but no audio.
I need to be able split off the Audio from the HDMI output to a standard 3.5 audio jack.
I've tried using the Lightning->3.5 adapter that came with the phone but when daisy chained off the Digital AV Adapter the IPhone 7 doesn't recognize it.
I know if I have a Bluetooth speaker connected and swipe up on the IPhone I get an option to switch the audio output between HDMI or Bluetooth.
But this option doesn't appear with the Lightning->3.5 adapter
- Asked by Dan K from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I split IPhone 7 audio from HDMI Video output to a Lightning->3.5 audio adapter .)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the lightning dock be used with a AV adapter so that the iPhone 7 can... 1. output to HDMI, 2. output audio down a 3.5mm jack, and 3. be charged?
On devices with both Lightning and 3.5 mm audio, Will it be possible to use both audio outputs simultaneously?
- Asked by Jacob R from Carlsbad
- Flag as inappropriate (On devices with both Lightning and 3.5 mm audio, Will it be possible to use both audio outputs simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…