What color format does it output through HDMI?
I already have this adapter and it could display my iPad mini 2 screen on an HDMI monitor.
However, when I tried to hook it up with Blackmagic UltraStudio mini recorder, the mini recorder didn't get any video.
It looks to me that the mini recorder only supports YUV color format.
Someone in BlackMagic's forum told me that this adapter may output only in RGB format.
(I don't use any copy-protected video)
So, can someone please confirm what color format it outputs through its HDMI port?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Video output options are limited. See description.
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
What colors are available for the oloclip active lens?
- Asked by John W from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (What colors are available for the oloclip active lens?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone