Will i get lag or jittering from using this cable
I have used airserver and I got masses of lag and it was no good for gaming. Is this better?
4 Answers from the Community
It still will lag. Games running at 60 frames will run at half speed.
- Answered by Henry Mauricio M from Sylmar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just purchased one, and unfortunately, seeing about 1 second lag with my iPod 5G :(
- Answered by Stephane J from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No I use it with my iPad Air 2 and there is no lag unlike with AirPlay
- Answered by Darren W from St.andrews
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You will, for sure.
- Answered by Vaidas K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??
- Asked by Sudhanshu M
- Flag as inappropriate (can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
What cable is used to charge this?
- Asked by Jeffrey T from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used to charge this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…