Will this work with the ipad2 or is it only compatible with the newest iPad?
I would like to watch Netflix on my tv. Will this allow me to do that?
1 Answer from the Community
The Lightning adapter was introduced for the iPhone 5 and the newest iPad that came out last month. If you look at the connector on your iPad, it has the wide 30-pin connector. Very "not" compatible with an iPad 2. I have a 3rd generation iPad (that came out this past spring) which has the same connector as your iPad and I really can't use the adapter with my iPad, although I can use it with my new iPhone 5.
- Answered by Rexel S from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2
- Asked by Glenn S from Center Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work for the iPad, not the iPad 2)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Will this work with the Ipad 2?
- Asked by Lindsey D from Milwaukie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Ipad 2?)
- Asked about: Belkin Wireless YourType Numeric Ke…
No answers yet