How many hours does it take to charge it fully ? How many hours can my iPhone 7 work when charged with it ? How many times can it charge my iPhone 7 ?
1 Answer from the Community
I mean, charging is basically connecting your device to a external power supply and to both recharge the battery that is within the product and provide power for the circuitry.
Because the fact that the current is diverted (sort of) into both the circuitry and the battery, the power consumption and the strength of the current is the factors affecting the charge rate. I have an iPad Air 2, and when I am not using (no background && device locked), it will charge at roughly 1.5% for every 2 min. I expect it to be faster in phones, since they have a smaller consumption of energy and battery. A Phone, if managed correctly, should recharge a solid 2% for at most 3 minute passed. So, to full charge it (from 10%), you need almost exactly 90 minute. When you are using? I don't know. I mean, I have situations when the percentage of the battery drops when it is connected to the charger. Reason is because I was using a very energy consuming 3D program. After I stop using it (and turned it off in background), and in the next minute, the battery percentage jumped 1% up.
Apple have a full article just on charging of batteries, just search for battery + performance.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many times will it charge my iPhone 8 and how long will it take to charge
- Asked by Richard C from Sun City
- Flag as inappropriate (How many times will it charge my iPhone 8 and how long will it take to charge)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation 6000 Universal …
how many i phones can you charge at once
- Asked by Mario G from Greenwich
- Flag as inappropriate (how many i phones can you charge at once)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?
- Asked by Brooke P from Miami Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable