I bought Ipad Air at the Wal-mart. But I'm going to back my country(South Korea) soon. Can I buy 12W USB Power Adapter which I can use in South Korea?
2 Answers from the Community
yes of course u can... tho ul only need an adapter from usa to korea plug
- Answered by Thinh H from Sunshine North
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought my iPad mini overseas too. There are Apple stores, or authorized retailers overseas... and you can get the authentic Apple product there. Otherwise, you can buy adapters...
But you'll probably have a better chance buying the actual European/Asian power adapter in the actual country, in this case, South Korea.
- Answered by Michelle S from Largo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will I be able to use the adapters in Philippines?
- Asked by Jeanel B from South El Monte
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to use the adapters in Philippines?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
- Asked by Francis T from Butterworth
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter