I'm using an iPhone 5, and I want to buy an Apple 12W USB Power Adapter for charging. Is it suitable for iPhone 5? Does it shorten the battery life?
1 Answer from the Community
Technically, you only need a 5W adapter to charge your phone. The 12W adapter will work, too, but it's overkill. It's better suited for charging iPads.
- Answered by Phoebe E from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Apples 12W usb power adapter be used to charge the case and iPhone 7 together?
- Asked by Daniel N from Chico
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apples 12W usb power adapter be used to charge the case and iPhone 7 together?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…