Is it necessary to use a transformer or voltage converter to charge an I-Phone or I-Pad when travelling to the UK?
Do Apple products have a built in power supply that adjusts to different voltages?
1 Answer from the Community
You do not need a voltage converter when these adapters are used with the Apple chargers, except for the small 5w cube charger. The adapters slide on and off the chargers.
- Answered by David R from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable