Can I connect my 2011 macbook pro to a Cinema Display with thunderbolt or Firewire

I cannot find a cable to connect my new macbook to my monitor(Cinema Display)

Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5m) - White

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You can just use the Mini Display Port cable that came with the 27 inch cinema display. Mini Display Port is the exact same plugin as Thunderbolt, so this is all you need. If you lost the cable, what you're looking for is a Belkin Mini Display port to Mini Display Port cable.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    20 of 26 people found this useful

Related Questions