We have to Mac Airs 128 GB & two Mac Book pros 320GB what size of Time Capsule should I get?
1 Answer from the Community
2TB will probably be plenty. 2TB is = 2048GB and your devices total 896GB(assuming the HDs are full so I personally wouldn't buy more than 2TB at the moment but it really depends on if you were going to buy another macbook pro/mac air). If it gets full you can always attach another HD to the USB port.
Hope that helps.
- Answered by Nick K from Kew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?
- Asked by Paul P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …
will this work with a mac book air?
- Asked by Karen B from Cookeville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a mac book air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
how do you get the remote to work on the mac book Pro
- Asked by Ken B from Benton
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you get the remote to work on the mac book Pro)
- Asked about: Apple Remote