What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a magnet damage the remote?
- Asked by Alejandro C from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a magnet damage the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
Is it magnetic close. How is the cover held closed by magnet or elastic band?
- Asked by Graham W from Esperance
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it magnetic close. How is the cover held closed by magnet or elastic band?)
- Asked about: Twelve South Journal Wallet Case fo…