Is there a way to get at least 2 USb inputs. Is it powerful enough to plug a multi USb adaptor to this adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can plug a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Hub into the USB standard port on the USB-C Digital AB Multiport Adapter. The ability to power more than one device simultaneously will depend on the current each device requires. There is no problem driving one 2.5" drive or any one USB stick or card reader.
In situations where more than one device (needing port power) is to be used at the same time, the USB Hub should be a powered hub, if possible, but may not be necessary if one device has low current requirements, or is itself a self-powered device.
- Answered by Harold Z from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
can i use this adaptor to plug in my non apple usb microphone please?
- Asked by Robert W from Aroona
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this adaptor to plug in my non apple usb microphone please?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
- Asked by Renadi S
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable