Can the USB socket accept a USB that gives access to multiple USB sockets or SD card slots.
I frequently use 2 USB memory sticks simultaneously together with an SD card or microSD card and I need to be able to plug all these in at the same time. Without this facility, I would have no use for the new Mac Book 12 inch.
1 Answer from the Community
More than one device will require an externally-powered hub.
- Answered by Rick M from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the dock come with usb cable and power socket ?
- Asked by Marie F
- Flag as inappropriate (is the dock come with usb cable and power socket ?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device
- Asked by David F from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter