can it be used to charge the Macbook from a power source?
- Asked by Abdulaziz A
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used to charge the Macbook from a power source?)
1 Answer from the Community
As I understand - no, this adapter cannot be used to charge/power your MacBook.
This adapter is to connect any other accessories to your MacBook. For example, you can connect a normal USB flash drive to your MacBook with this adapter. Or you can connect your iPhone and it will charge FROM your MacBook and you will be able to sync files to your iPhone.
But it is NOT for charging the MacBook.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will a 12 watt power adapter charge the new MacBook?
- Asked by Eric M from Accomac
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 12 watt power adapter charge the new MacBook?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter