On the adapter by Apple: Type usb C to Usb is the latter compatible to usb 2 and or usb3 or usb 3.3?
1 Answer from the Community
It is a USB 3.0 port, which means it will be compatible with both USB 2.0 and all USB standards later than 3.0, like USB 3.1 and the new USB 3.2 (and I assume eventually 3.3, when it is released), just at USB 3.0 5 Gbps speeds.
- Answered by Jake R from Redding
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the USB port on this adapter USB 3 or USB 2?
- Asked by Konner K from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB port on this adapter USB 3 or USB 2?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter