Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?
I want to purchase a MacBook, but I have the CD/DVD super drive to transfer my CD’s into iTunes and watch movies on the laptop. Is this the cord I want for that to work or is there another or is that just not possible with the new 12” MacBook?
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Mathilde F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can the Apple USB SuperDrive be connected thru the CalDigit TS3 Dock?
- Asked by Daniel R from Topeka
- 1 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can the Apple USB SuperDrive be connected thru the CalDigit TS3 Dock?
Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
does the apple usb super drive work with the 2018 macbook air
- Asked by Christopher D V from Crosby
- 12 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does the apple usb super drive work with the 2018 macbook air