Can I use the iPad pencil with the I pad model a1822
4 Answers from the Community
The iPad (5th generation) doesn't support the Apple Pencil.
- Answered by Boriaru N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don’t think so. I believe that is the 5th gen iPad which does not support Apple Pencil
- Answered by Sharon W from Choctaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You may be able to I looked up ‘Is A1822 (which is the one I have) the 9.7”’ and it came up as yes then I looked up “is 7.9” or A1822 support the apple pen and the apple website site it did.
- Answered by Jessica C from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No because there is no speacial display to hold the pencil and just buy a ipad pro or just ipad and it will work
- Answered by Mason B from Anna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is the IPAD A1822 the latest model
- Asked by Annette R from Mount Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (is the IPAD A1822 the latest model)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?
- Asked by Mike N from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (6th & 5th Ge…